About Me

My photo
i have a thing for foxes, red doors, and new friends. i also love to shop. a lot. i have nothing profound to say...but you should visit anyway (that rhymed!)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

pep in my step

so productive today.
cleaned the whole house, did the laundry, met with a designer, went grocery shopping, stopped for a passion fruit tea at coffee times, went shopping, made a pizza, watched a movie, baked a pound cake, painted a wall, fixed my man some dinner, and now i sit. finally.
meeting with the interior designer was so much fun. so many great ideas collaborating. she says i have great taste too :) i'll get more details later!

the pound cake is tote scrump. my mother in law(jon's stepmom) made some last weekend while we were in NC and jon and i could NOT stop gobbling down...despite that little competition we got going on.. (click here)

so, naturally, i got the recipe. and it is yummmmmmy.
and my weapon against jon this week...
only..it's just so hard to resist myself!
oops.

I think my motivation came from this pound cake. it has magic motivation powers...yeah that's it...
well..better rev up again..it's been about 10 min since i've snagged a nibble..uh i mean gave Jon some..yeah.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment