About Me

My photo
i have a thing for foxes, red doors, and new friends. i also love to shop. a lot. i have nothing profound to say...but you should visit anyway (that rhymed!)

Monday, August 15, 2011

braced for colder winds..

what i am pondering today:

1. i love weekends..why can't it be saturday or sunday everyday?

2. why do people take myspace pictures of them selves..still? why do people take pictures of themselves anyway? it is one thing when it is to show your, new hairdo, cute outfit..or for your blog...it is entirely another thing to take one or multiple of yourself and put it on facebook as you do a pouty face...if you are not keira knightly..than this is unacceptable.

3. i am a travel agent, who works for a large company, i am not William Shatner. it's easy to get me and him confused with the amazing negotiating we can both do..but i can not just intimidate an airline into giving you the lower price you would like..because you fell asleep while waiting for your page to load so you missed out on that great price, or your cat pushed some button while you were checking out and now you are on the wrong flights, etc. i told you my job was glamorous :)

4. today feels like autumn, which makes me happier than you would know.
today make me realize i am one step closer to it being the best season of all, full of, pumpkins and apples, bright yellow leaves, cinnamon on everything, scarves, boots, chili, stews and soups, and my favorite part of fall, my wedding anniversary on November 14th (2 years and mexico)
woo hoo...come on!

listen to this song and get inspired


"And even when the trees have just surrendered
To the harvest time
Forfeiting their leaves in late September
And sending us inside
Still I notice You when change begins
And I am braced for colder winds
I will offer thanks for what has been and was to come
You are autumn"




No comments:

Post a Comment