About Me

My photo
i have a thing for foxes, red doors, and new friends. i also love to shop. a lot. i have nothing profound to say...but you should visit anyway (that rhymed!)

Friday, September 2, 2011

take me away :)


so happy for these reasons:
im gonna have a niece
it's friday
my sales are up
last night we double dated with my bff and her hub (blast)
and after work today..my husband is picking me up and taking me to Nashville for an impromptu weekend getaway :)
yay for so many happy reasons!

our weekend will be full of,
perusing baby clothes with lots of ruffles on the booty
lounging around in our corner king suite
eating. lots of eating.
cuddling
sleeping
shopping
live music
and walks by the river hand and hand with no destination in mind :)
i cannot wait.
come here 5:30, i will give you a kiss if you come fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment