About Me

My photo
i have a thing for foxes, red doors, and new friends. i also love to shop. a lot. i have nothing profound to say...but you should visit anyway (that rhymed!)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Good morning world!

this is how i am currently starting off my saturday morning. which started at 8am. because when you are an adult...8am is sleeping in...oy vey.

but at least we are preparing ourselves for children and early mornings..right?? (insert really nervous laugh)

Saturdays are typically the day i have a million and 1 things to do. but today..i haven't committed to a thing. so i sit here..eating my fruit salad and drinking my STRONG coffee with dark chocolate almond milk. planning on planning nothing. maybe it will included this:

and perhaps a little of this:

whatever happens...

my day will be Pearfect hope your saturday is too!

one day..i will show you Spain according to me...one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment