About Me

My photo
i have a thing for foxes, red doors, and new friends. i also love to shop. a lot. i have nothing profound to say...but you should visit anyway (that rhymed!)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

loving and loathing tuesday

LOVING:
my pants i got from american eagle..which, if you know me, you know that i NEVER shop at american eagle. i'm about as far from AE style as they come..but i did marry mr ae. seriously.
they are comfy, and feel better than just leggings, and look great with brown boots...yep. i mix these..and you should too, where there is freedom there is liberty..
these are the pants

and this: stop what you are doing. leanne, get off pinterest and go to the store, and get these:

oh. so. incredible.

also, loving the fact that my friend nina (my wedding photographer), has asked me to be her wardrobe consultant for an upcoming shoot she has :)
you may not know this, but being a personal shopper is a lifetime dream. so much fun!

LOATHING:

my bright red eye. allergies? contagious infection? contact issues? who knows..but it isn't bothering me, just everyone around me..."what's wrong with your eye?"....

hurricane rina: dear rina, how bad do you plan on being? a little rain? or will the resort i'm going to in 2 weeks be washed away? #travelagentissues

oh what else you ask?
i am so totally LOATHING this:



i am devoting an entire blog post to this guy in a few.....skin is crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment