About Me

My photo
i have a thing for foxes, red doors, and new friends. i also love to shop. a lot. i have nothing profound to say...but you should visit anyway (that rhymed!)

Sunday, July 17, 2011

SCORE!

today i popped in my favorite vintage shop, Street Scenes! i was meeting my sweet friend tashia at the coffee shop next door, and i was fairly certain i would find her in SS instead of the coffee shop..lo and behold she was there :)
anywho, i found some SWEET items and we hopped in the dressing room. First dress was awesome, totally 70's, the hubs would have HATED it :) meaning, it was perfect for me. Tash thought it was a bit "odd". Anyway, i tried on the next ditty, and it was basically a large doily dress...ha that is the only way i can describe it. It fit like a glove, and i purchased it! only $28! It will make an appearance this fall for sure..maybe with some great boots, and killer belt :)
stay tuned.

believe you me, my sisters will hate it...which of course means it is FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment