About Me

My photo
i have a thing for foxes, red doors, and new friends. i also love to shop. a lot. i have nothing profound to say...but you should visit anyway (that rhymed!)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a love affair...

Dear Ulta,
You made my night. I needed new makeup, and i decided to order it on your website on cyber monday. You offered me free shipping, i blushed. Then you offered me a free makeup brush, i giggled. Then you offered me a gift package of about 40 different samples in an adorable little makeup bag, just for placing my order that day...i started to doodle your name. Then as i was skipping to the checkout, filling elated and fancy free....you offered me 3 free samples, because you Ulta understand my inmost thoughts and desires....
Ulta, I am in love with you,
you complete me.
Love,
Erica
(ps your package arrived to me last night, i was sick and feeling lonely, and you arrived just when i needed you most....amore)

No comments:

Post a Comment