About Me

My photo
i have a thing for foxes, red doors, and new friends. i also love to shop. a lot. i have nothing profound to say...but you should visit anyway (that rhymed!)

Thursday, June 14, 2012

#travelagentproblems

last week i was working 24/7. non stop. it was hot. it was sweaty. it was late hours and early mornings. oh..and...it was in st lucia :) try not to hate me...too much..






i guess some would call me the Vanna White of the Caribbean...


these girls were my saving grace during the trip.



St. Lucia is beautiful, and I highly recommend it for a vacation spot. Contrary to what some people may think, I really did work while I was there. And it can be very tiring. But yet, it was in a tropical destination, and how can you be upset when you stare at this instead of your office wall.
I am thankful for these problems :)

No comments:

Post a Comment